Identities play an important role in defining who we are. By becoming educated about each other’s identities and treating each person with respect, we can create a Holt community where everyone feels included, safe, and secure.
Mental Health Hotlines
988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
The 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline is a national network of local crisis centers that provides free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the United States.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
A 24-hour hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.
- 1-800-273-TALK (8255) [24/7 Hotline]
- 1-888-628-9454 (Spanish)
- 1-800-799-4889 (TTY)
Disaster Distress Helpline Videophone for American Sign Language Users
A 24/7, year-round, multi-lingual crisis counseling anf support resource. The resource is also available for ASL users.
National Sexual Assault Hotline
The Trevor Project
A leading national organization providing suicide prevention to the LGBTQ+ community ages 13-24.
Call 866-488-7386 or learn more
Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline
In School Support Services
If you are in immediate danger during the school day, please seek out your school counselor. If it is after school hours, or we are not in session and it is an emergency, please contact 911, 988, OK2SAY, or contact Community Mental Health Crisis at 517-346-8460.
Holt Public Schools Director of Mental Health
Heather Findley, LMSW
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 517-699-1515
Holt High School Mental Health Staff
- Kim Reichard: email@example.com: Letters A-G
- John Conner: firstname.lastname@example.org: Letters H-O
- Nicole Lown: email@example.com: Letters P-Z
- Lindsay Fox: firstname.lastname@example.org: North Campus-12th grade
School Social Worker
- Kristen Coon: email@example.com
Holt Junior High Mental Health Staff
Holt Public TK-6 Social Workers
- Horizon: Madison Phillipich: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dimondale: Allison Savoie: email@example.com
- Wilcox: Megan Drolett: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sycamore: Laura Thompson: email@example.com
- Elliott: Laura Thompson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hope: Megan Drolett: email@example.com
- Washington Woods: Madison Phillipich: firstname.lastname@example.org
Holt Public TK-6 School Psychologists
E-3 Emotional Health Therapist
Therapy for HPS enrolled students ages 5-21 that provides comprehensive mental health services to address family, emotional, and mental health challenges. We encourage you to connect with your Counselor or other school mental health provider to let them know you are making a referral.
Access the referral form
Community Providers List for the Tri-County Area
A list of mental heath services commonly referred to the HPS community.
A website that allows users to search for available mental health support in their community.